Looking to whip up a mouth-watering meal using simple ingredients? You’re in the right place! We’ve got some scrumptious recipes with sausages, mushrooms, mashed potatoes, onions, green capsicum, and cheese.
Delicious Recipes with Sausages, Mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes, and More!
Table of Contents
- Baked Sausage and Mushroom Casserole with Cheese
- Sausage and Mushroom Stuffed Capsicum
- Sausage, Mushroom, and Cheese Tart
Baked Sausage and Mushroom Casserole with Cheese
This hearty casserole is a perfect comfort food. It’s packed with savory sausages, earthy mushrooms, creamy mashed potatoes, and topped with a generous layer of melted cheese.
- Slice the sausage and onion, and sauté until the sausage is browned and the onions are translucent.
- Add sliced mushrooms and diced green capsicum and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Stir in the mashed potato and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish, sprinkle grated cheese on top, and bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and golden.
Sausage and Mushroom Stuffed Capsicum
Stuffed capsicum is a classic dish that is flavorful and filling. Our version includes sausages, mushrooms, and cheese for an added burst of flavor.
- Cut the top off the green capsicum and remove the seeds inside.
- Sauté sliced sausage, onion, and mushrooms until cooked.
- Mix the sautéed ingredients with mashed potatoes and some grated cheese.
- Stuff the capsicum with the mixture, top with more cheese, and bake until the capsicum is soft and the cheese is melted and golden.
Sausage, Mushroom, and Cheese Tart
This tart is a delightful dish that’s perfect for a light lunch or dinner. The combination of sausages, mushrooms, and cheese on a bed of mashed potatoes is simply irresistible!
- If you have some ready-made pastry on hand, you could make a tart.
- Sauté the sausage, onion, mushrooms, and diced capsicum.
- Line a tart pan with the pastry, and spread the mashed potatoes on the bottom.
- Add the sautéed ingredients on top of the mashed potatoes, then top with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the pastry is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Remember, cooking is a creative process. Feel free to adjust these recipes based on your taste preferences and what you have on hand. Enjoy your meal!